Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Current high school junior (senior for the 2023/24 school year)
- 24 or higher on the ACT (composite or superscore)
- 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA
- Follow the appropriate application requirements
Please read the following instructions carefully. It is the sole responsibility of each applicant to submit the complete application package, including all of the supporting documents described below:
- A completed ASAP application form (includes two written essay questions with well-developed answers typed in the provided space).
- Submit the following:
- A sealed letter from high school guidance counselor verifying ACT score and GPA.
- Two letters of recommendation. The following mandatory criteria must be met:
- May be written by any non-family member who knows the applicant well enough to speak on behalf of your scholarly abilities and character.
- The recommender must provide his or her contact information as they may be contacted.
- Letters must be in a sealed envelope and signed across the seal.
- A nonrefundable $150 registration fee.
3. Complete packages should be received by May 20, 2023. Mail to: Trina Pollan, P.O. Box EF, Mississippi State, MS 39762.