To graduate with a degree from COB, a student must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum 2.0 GPA overall
- Minimum 2.0 GPA on all courses attempted at MSU
- Minimum 2.5 GPA on upper level business courses attempted (3000-4000 level courses in business)
- Minimum 2.5 GPA on all Major courses attempted
- Complete a minimum of 32 hours of upper level business courses at MSU, with a maximum of 2 grades of 'D'
- The last 32 hours of the degree program must be taken at MSU
In the semester you plan to graduate, you must apply for graduation through myState by the deadline published on the Registrar's Academic Calendar. Failure to meet this deadline will result in additional graduation fees.