The MBA Venture Pathway (MVP) program offers exceptional incoming freshmen pursuing majors outside the College of Business a unique opportunity to immerse themselves in a cutting-edge educational experience that provides an enhanced path to a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) degree. The purpose of MVP is to provide motivated, high-achieving students the knowledge needed to pursue an innovative career coupled with a basic business knowledge.
Beginning with the fall semester of their freshman year, MVP students will take a designated business class one evening per week. Acceptance into MVP is by invitation only; a high school GPA of at least 3.5, and ACT score of at least 28 is required.
For those students with a business idea, MVP students can also participate in the Center for Entrepreneurship and Outreach's VentureCatalyst™ Program, a comprehensive, co-curricular program for students and faculty interested in starting a successful, investor-backed company.
MVP Program Highlights
- Exclusive, invitation-only program for high-achieving Mississippi State non-business students
- Accelerated path toward an MBA
- Access to College of Business program-specific course curricula
- Small, interactive classroom setting
- Opportunity if interested to shadow or intern with local entrepreneurs