Myles Landers PhD
- Ph D, Marketing, University of Alabama, 2013
- BS, Marketing, Berry College, 2006
- Environmental Orientation on the Frontline: A Boundary-Spanning Perspective for Supply Chain Management. Journal of Business Logistics.
- Can You Ask 'Too Much' of Your Customers?. Journal of Services Marketing.
- Benefits and Challenges of Developing an Eco-Social Orientation: Implications for Marketing Practice. European Journal of Marketing. 2021
- The Hierarchical Resource Nature of Green Logistics Competency. Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing. Volume 36, Issue 8, Pages 1474-1485. 2021
- How Perceptions of Firm Environmental and Social Values Influence Frontline Employee Outcomes. Journal of Services Marketing. 2020
- Saving Behavior Within and Across Developing Nations: Implications for Public Policy Makers. Journal of Public Policy & Marketing. 2020
- Engagement with chatbots versus augmented reality interactive technology in e-commerce. Journal of Strategic Marketing. 2020
- Customer-Company Identification Transfer Across Service Alliances’. Journal of Service Management. Volume 29, Issue 1, Pages 98-119. 2018
- Purchase Decision Regret: Negative Consequences of the Steadily Increasing Discount. Journal of Business Research. Volume 76, Issue July, Pages 201-208. 2017
- The Effect of Online versus Offline Retailer-Brand Image Incongruity on the Flow Experience. Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice. Volume 23, Issue 4, Pages 370-387. 2015
- Exploring Consumers' Attitude towards Relationship Marketing. Journal of Services Marketing. Volume 29, Issue 3, Pages 188-199. 2015