MBA Venture Pathway (MVP)
The MBA Venture Pathway (MVP) offers exceptional incoming freshmen pursuing majors outside the College of Business a unique opportunity to immerse themselves in a hands-on education that provides an accelerated path to a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree. The purpose of MVP is to provide motivated, high-achieving students with the knowledge needed to successfully land a business venture.
Beginning with the fall semester of their freshman year, MVP students will take a designated business class one evening per week through the Center for Entrepreneurship & Outreach (CEO). MVP students will also participate in the CEO’s VentureCatalyst™ Program, a comprehensive, co-curricular program for students and faculty who are interested in starting a successful, investor-backed company.
Acceptance into MVP is by invitation only; a high school GPA of at least 3.5, and ACT score of at least 28 are required.
MVP Program Highlights
- Exclusive, invitation-only program for high-achieving MSU students
- Accelerated path toward an MBA
- Access to College of Business program-specific course curricula
- Small, interactive classroom setting
- Opportunity to shadow entrepreneurs in summer internships
- Earn the Venture Development Certificate upon completion