MSU I-3 Day - Investing in Innovation - Friday, April 25, 2014
4-25-14 - The Office of Entrepreneurship and Technology Transfer would like to invite you to the 3rd Annual MSU I-3 Day on Friday, April 25, 2014 from 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. at the Hunter Henry Center on campus.
Some of the highlights include:
- FREE Innovation Lunch (must pre-register for lunch by April 15, 2014)
Keynote Speaker: Bill Aulet, managing director of the Martin Trust Center for MIT Entrepreneurship as well as a senior lecturer at the MIT Sloan School of Management. He also is the author of Disciplined Entrepreneurship: 24 Steps to a Successful Startup.
- "Accelerating Progress" breakout sessions to choose from during the afternoon. The 45 minute sessions will include the final round of the week long student business plan competition and information on patent law.
- Fast-paced and popular Student Elevator Pitch Competition will be held again!
- Intellectual Property and Industry Partners Showcase and networking break.
- Individual advising sessions by MSU’s Small Business Development Center.
- Wine and Cheese Social Hour and recognition of I-3 Day competition winners.
- And as last year, networking is encouraged throughout the day between business and investment representatives, entrepreneurs, inventors and OETT staff.
Don't forget to register for the free lunch, if you haven't already done so!
To register (and for campus parking and hotel information), please contact Sheree Bouchillon at email@example.com.
Document: 2014 I3 Day Schedule_2pdf.pdf
Back to current news.