Advisors are assigned based on major.
- Accounting – Krystle Dixon
- Business Economics – Vicki Mann
- Business Information Systems – Renata Roberts
- Finance – Vicki Mann
- General Business Administration – Vergie Bash
- International Business – Dr. Travis Wiseman
- Management – Renata Roberts
- Marketing – Vincent Young
- PGA Golf Management – Jeff Adkerson
- Real Estate Finance – Vicki Mann
- Risk Management, Insurance, and Financial Planning – Vicki Mann
The fifth business day of the semester is the last day to drop a class without a grade or fee. The thirtieth business day of the semester is the last day to drop a class with a grade of W and a fee.
The sixth business day of the semester.
It's a way that Advising clears a student for graduation to make sure that the student has taken all of their classes.
The Advising Center is located in 106 McCool Hall on the first floor. Follow this link for a detailed map.