FastTrac® training programs are internationally recognized for helping entrepreneurs start and grow their businesses. The MSU Technology Resource Institute is an authorized provider and has delivered FastTrac® programs since 2007.
The Mississippi State TRI currently offers two FastTrac® products:
FastTrac® GrowthVenture™ is geared toward the established business owner with revenues usually between $200,000 and $10 million. This program focuses on taking the company to new levels of growth and in making the transition to a more professionally managed company.
FastTrac® NewVenture™ targets the startup entrepreneur or early stage business owner with revenues less than $200,000. This program helps participants develop and evaluate their business model and develop a business plan for entrepreneurial success.
All FastTrac® programs develop the entrepreneurial skills necessary to take a business to a higher level:
- FastTrac® textbook provides background reading and action items.
- Online templates and tools streamline the planning process.
- Facilitated training promotes sharing of ideas.
- Prominent guest speakers provide focused, practical insights.
- One-on-one consulting with SBDC staff helps apply the concepts.