Risk Management and Insurance Program
There are many reasons why you should consider a career in the insurance industry. In addition to the high rate of job placement, our students enjoy great job satisfaction and unlimited opportunities for advancement.
If you are looking for an exciting, enjoyable and fast-paced career that is geared toward service, you should look closely at the Risk Management and Insurance Industry. Upon graduation, our students have discovered that they can pursue job opportunities in varied locations across the country.
Today, Mississippi State University offers a minor, as well as a concentration in Risk Management and Insurance. A student may major in Finance and declare Risk Management and Insurance as a concentration, while the Risk Management and Insurance minor is open to any student attending Mississippi State University. With the endless career opportunities in Risk Management and Insurance, we hope you will consider our program.
Faculty and Staff:
- Martha Galloway, Assistant Director, Risk Management & Insurance
- Priscilla King, Lecturer of Risk Management & Insurance, Lecturer of Insurance
- Matthew McAfee, Lecturer of Insurance
- Tammi Riddle Metz, Instructor of Risk Management & Insurance, Instructor of Insurance
- Seth Pounds, Director of Risk Management & Insurance, Instructor of Insurance