The BBA in finance prepares students for careers in commercial banking, financial institutions, and financial departments within corporations and government organizations. Finance focuses on the application of mathematics, statistical analysis, technology, and ethics to the decision making process. A finance major will develop critical thinking and problem solving skills necessary for careers in banking, corporate finance, investments, and real estate.
Finance Career Paths:
- Commercial or Retail Banking
- Bank Examination and Regulation
- Financial or Credit Analysis
- Securities Brokerage and Trading
- Mortgage Lending and Underwriting
- Financial Planning and Advising