Adkerson School of Accountancy
At the Adkerson School of Accountancy, you can expect a well-rounded education that includes:
- The many facets of accounting
- The adaptability for new technologies and regulations
- A background in communication
- Experience in business collaboration
The Richard C. Adkseron School of Accountancy offers the following degree programs:
- Bachelors in Accountancy
- Accounting Minor
- Masters of Professional Accountancy
- Master of Taxation
- Ph.D. in Accountancy
The MSU College of Business and the Adkerson School of Accountancy are accredited by AACSB International - the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Our mission is to prepare students for successful careers in accounting and business in a technology-oriented environment that promotes active learning, scholarly exploration, and service.
News and Events
- 4-24-15 - Adkerson School of Accountancy Advisory Council Meeting - Friday, April 24, 2015, McCool Hall Room 339, 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- 4-23-15 - Adkerson School of Accountancy Spring Scholarship Banquet - Thursday, April 23, 2015, Hunter Henry Ballroom, 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- 4-23-15 - Adkerson School of Accountancy Spring Social - Thursday, April 23, 2015, McCool Hall Atrium, 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.