Alumni Bulldog Circle
The Richard C. Adkerson School of Accountancy (ASAC) at Mississippi State Univeristy is recognized as an excellent accounting program and has a reputation for graduating students who develop into outstanding professionals and business leaders. The Accounting Bulldog Circle (ABC) is an influential group composed of individuals and companies dedicated to supporting excellence in accounting education. By providing financial assistance, the ABC enables the school to continue its rich tradition of excellence.
Benefits to MSU
- Enhance the regional and national visibility of the ASAC
- Increase scholarships and assistantships
- Provide resources for classroom and office updates, computers, software, books, and other learning materials
- Expand mentoring and internship opportunities
- Enhance placement opportunities
- Stimulate faculty's professional growth
- Foster accounting research
- Present awards to students and faculty for superior performance
Benefits of Membership
Accounting Bulldog Circle members recognize the importance of a quality accounting education and realize the benefits of investing in quality education. Member benefits include the following:
- A special relationship with Mississippi State's ASAC by being a major contributor to the overall success of the school.
- Invitation to the ASAC Spring Outing - Activities have included the Recognition Banquet (complimentary), CPE Seminar, Golf Scramble, and MSU Baseball.
- Automatic inclusion in the university's Patrons of Excellence program.
- Special recognition in the ASAC annual report.
The rich heritage of accounting education at Mississippi State University is the result of hard work and achievements of many individuals, including current and former professors and students, as well as supporters. Today's business leaders were students only a few years ago. Our current and future students will be tomorrow's business leaders. Continuing our tradition of providing an excellent education will require the support of individuals and groups like the Accounting Bulldog Circle.
Please join today!