- General Office Hours
- 8:30 a.m.-11 a.m.
- 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Walk-ins are welcome during office hours. However, I am not always available during those times. If you need to talk to me about something urgent, you should make an appointment. (During preregistration and registration times, visits may be by appointment only.)
You may schedule appointments with Krystle Dixon at 662-325-1631 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before coming to your appointment, formulate a general plan for which classes you wish to take. See the 4 year plan, the curriculum sheet, and the CAPP compliance tool. The compliance tool (which can be found by logging into your MyBanner student account) will show your progress for your degree and options for requirements and rules which must be satisfied.
General Calendar for Advising
- Drop period (1st 5 days of regular semester)
- Add period (1st 6 days of regular semester)
- Academic Forgiveness deadline (6th class day of regular semester)
- "W" drop deadline (30th class day of regular semester)
- Faculty Advising for pre-registration begins after the midpoint of each regular semester.
- Last day to withdraw (10 class days remaining)
- You will receive emails from ASAC representatives at your MSU email address. Please make sure this account is not over quota. If you forward your email to another address, please make sure the account is set up to receive bulk email from MSU.
- If you will be sending email, you should always use your MSU email account.
Summer office hours vary, so the best way to meet with me is by appointment. If you are not going to be in Starkville for the summer, please contact me by phone or email if you would like to meet with me. If you are in town and want to stop by my office, walk-ins are welcome.
If I am not available, you should send an email or leave a voice mail message with a detailed request. Please include important information and clear contact information.
Accounting News and Events
- 8-29-18 - Adkerson School of Accountancy Career Fair - Wednesday, August 29, 2018, The Mill Conference Center, 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.